Indian Head Massage is the ancient Ayurvedic form of head, neck and shoulders massage which has a profound effect on the whole body. It is also used to stimulate or sedate the nervous system and is excellent for relieving migraines.
If your clients tend to carry their tension in the upper back, neck and head, then this treatment will really help to free that tension, clear the head, focus the mind and allow the body to come back into a lovely state of homeostasis. This may be the therapy that you have been waiting to add to your Treatment Menu.
During the course we will cover :
- The Ayurvedic Way
- The Chakra System
- Constitutional Analysis – The Doshas
- Becoming aware of the subtle energies in the body
- Grounding techniques
- Contraindications and Treatment Protocol
- Massage routine for the upper back, neck, shoulder, head and face
- Supporting the Client
- Using oils to treat the hair and scalp
- Integrating a therapy into your practice & Marketing
This course is suitable for qualified massage therapists, reflexologists, beauty therapists and Aromatherapists who wish to enhance their current treatments. Non-therapists who wish to do the course for their own interest will receive a certificate of attendance signed by the tutor.
Full Course Details can be viewed and Deposit can be paid at