Ante Natal Reflexology supports the normal course of pregnancy and complications that can arise in each trimester. Each treatment will facilitate a balancing of the bodies functions and has a deeply relaxing effect for Mums to be. The National Maternity Hospital, Holles Street recommends reflexology in the treatment of some of the following :
- Morning (and sometimes all day) Sickness
- Digestive imbalances: Heartburn, constipation, haemorrhoids
- Muscular aches and pains, lower back pain, labour sciatica and symphysis pubis diastasis
- Preparation of the body for labour by keeping the systems of the body and hormones in balance.
- Prior to labour and during the labour process, reflexology can be helpful in supporting the effectiveness and regularity of contractions
- Post labour to assist in the healing of episiotomies, urinary retention and aiding the production of breast milk.
It has been said that babies born to mothers who received regular reflexology treatments are calm and less prone to colic. Clients attending Soul Balance for the duration of their pregnancy will receive every 5th treatment FREE.
Morning /Evening and some weekend appointments
1 hour session (A Good Hour) €50