We all know that a good night’s sleep is important to our overall health and wellbeing so how can we ensure that we get the most from our Slumber Time …
Here’s my Top 10 Tips
1. As much as possible, try to go to bed at approx the same time every night and get up at the same time every morning. (Yes the odd lie-in is allowed of course)
2. Reduce stimulating drinks and food late in the evening. Cut back on the Tea and Chocolate after 8pm. Chamomile Tea before bed is very relaxing.
3. Keep your bedroom clutter free. Ensure the temperature is not too hot and not too cold and the room is well ventilated.
4. Avoid late night TV drama or books of a similar nature. If you read before sleep, keep it light and give yourself some time between finishing reading and going off to sleep. Do not read from a backlit device like an iPad.
5. Dim the lights in the bedroom. Keep the brightness to a minimum. A low watt bedside lamp is perfect. Continue reading “Are you getting your Beauty Sleep ?”