Re-connect with Aromatics
So much has changed in our Aroma industry over the last few years. We have seen huge growth in awareness of essential oils, more suppliers, more sellers and a massive increase in the sharing of information and research online. While this is all great news, we might feel that now more than ever, we need to be on top of our game when it comes to educating our clients and colleagues about the safe and practical use of Essential oils, C02 Extracts, Hydrosols and Fixed Oils.
With new research comes new information and clarity on safe use, therapeutic dilutions, formulation strategies and new methods of application.
Spend the day reconnecting with your Aroma knowledge, embrace some current research, revisit treatment methods for various pathologies and update your safety protocols so you can really gain the most from these wonderful Aromatic tools and feel confident in your role as Aromatherapist.
We aim to cover :
- Re-connect with some familiar and some unfamiliar essential oils, C02 extracts and Hydrosols
- Look at some recent research and how it might impact our approach to treatment
- Refresh our Formulation techniques and treatment protocols for :
- Low Energy / Fatigue
- Anxiety and Stress
- Poor Sleep / Insomnia – difficulty falling asleep and difficulty getting back to sleep
- Immune Support – during illness and post illness.
- Digestive Issues
- Low Mood / Depression
- Safety protocols for Topical application, Diffusion, Inhalation
- Case Study Discussion – workshop some blends.
- The Big question ‘To ingest or not to ingest’
- Debunk some myths and correct some inaccurate information (including some information from so-called trusted sources)
- Approaching the safety chat with colleagues and friends
- Bringing the love of Aroma to our clients and colleagues
We start at 10am and finish at 5pm, with 1 hour for lunch and a short morning break.
You will need to bring a notebook and pen with you. Everything else will be provided for the duration of the workshop.
If you feel guided to attend, please complete the 2 step booking below:
- Submit Booking Form
- Complete Payment
Full directions an other useful information will be emailed to you on completion of booking.
I look forward to meeting you soon and sharing a lovely day of gentle learning and beautiful aromas. In the meantime if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Email me at email@example.com or call me on 086 8185609. Michelle 🙂
If you have chosen to pay by Bank Transfer or Cheque, you will receive an email with payment details shortly.