Next Month, on May 26th, I will be facilitating my Ear Candling Course at the beautiful
Dublin Holistic Centre in South William Street.
If you are looking for a therapy that is focused on the area of the Ear Nose and Throat, this workshop will give you the opportunity to add this gentle therapy to your existing range of treatments. The course includes the ear candling treatment as well as a lymphatic drainage massage routine for the face & scalp.
Ear Candles create a revitalizing heat upon the head and ears, which soothes, relieves and relaxes, treating a range of conditions from sinus problems, tinnitus, blocked ears or hearing problems.
Topics covered on the day will include:
- Anatomy of the Ear
- History of Ear Candling
- How the Ear candles work and a dismantling of misinformation about this treatment
- Safe and Practical Application of the Ear Candling treatment
- Face Massage to include Pressure points and Lymphatic drainage techniques
- Discussion on the pathologies of the ears and how treatment can be tailored to suit each individual client
- Naturopathic approach to imbalances in the Ear Nose and Throat (Natural Remedies)
We use a lovely Brand of homemade Ear Candles. Safety is super important so good quality tools are essential. I also offer post workshop support in the form of Video and Online support.
My workshops are a great way to learn something new and meet other like minded therapists. If you feel guided to join me on May 26th, don’t hesitate to get in touch today.